SurfThing Computer warranty
First: SurfThing custom designs and builds computers specifically for the commercial golf simulator industry. Every component is chosen for specific reasons and tested extensively. We only use Corporate Stable Model (CSM) motherboards because they use only the best components which leads to stability and longer life. Unlike consumer motherboards that use different components for different build runs which can lead to unknown support issues and downtime. We perform more research and testing of golf apps on hardware than any other company. The result is better performance and less downtime.
All Desktops come with a 2-year warranty.
All Laptops come with a 1-year warranty.
- The first step is to call us. We will assist you with determining the problem. If the problem is a physical issue that requires repair, we will, at no cost to you:
- Email you a return label to use with the box that the computer shipped to you in.
- If you do not have your original box, we will ship you a new box and return label. You may be thinking, ha, why keep the old box? The reason would be a faster turnaround to get your system back up and running.
- We will repair your system within 5 business days of receiving the system and return it to you at no cost.
- If there is an issue with the SSD hard drive:
- We will do our absolute best to save your data, but unfortunately, we cannot promise to retrieve it. (We recommend that you backup any critical data to external hard drive or cloud system regularly.)
- We will reinstall the simulation software that we installed for you when we originally shipped your system.